Monday, February 2, 2009

Can't live with them..Can't live without them!

Why can't a guy just keep it real?


I don't quite know why but my friends always seem to come to me with problems in their "love life" and expect me to have all the answers. I'm just like every other female out there confused trying to figure out the male species. Recently I have came to the conclusion that we will NEVER understand the stuff they do..just like they will never understand us.

Can't live with them and defintely can't live without them!

Okay. So my friend calls me yesterday and tells me that she recently started seeing this guy in December and she really likes him and hopes it could go a little further although she doesn't really wanna push things. She knows he was feeling her just as much as she's feeling him, but she has a dirty little secret. So, I'm like wtf is this secret and proceed to tell her if you feeling him and trying to make it go further you can't keep secrets. She goes "I use ta fxck his friend a couple of months ago"....whoa! Major shocker..lol! I'm like damn, you gotta tell him though I don't know how he gonna take it but atleast you're gonna be honest.


SMH..She goes she didn't even get that far so my advice was useless because this event already happened, his friend got to him before she did and basically made her sound like a slut. She came clean and told her "boo" what it was and he said thats in the past and they'll continue speaking. But now he's acting weird like all he wants to do is come over spend the night, never go out for a movie, dinner, or anything. He picks little arguments for no apparent reason, now she's complete confused if she's getting taken for a ride.

Basically she's asking whats my take on this whole situation. Anddddd my whole take on this situation is WTF, why do guys play such childish games, why cant they just say how the feel instead of leaving us to reck our brains and figure it out!

Honestly, iDK what to tell her. I don't wanna say anything wrong because, he might like her and just be too busy to spend a lot of public time together; and doesn't know how to express his feelings. He wants to be girls come and girls go type of guy when he isn't.
Or! He could have heard what he heard from his friend and now decide to just keep her around because he knows he got her like that and whats to continue their personal time.


What's your take?

1 comment:

  1. Well for one she has to make the decision not you, she has to ask her self what does she want in the relationship & how far are they in it?

    Because your right it could be so many different reasons why he is acting the way he is.

    She need to address the situation, see what he says and take from it what she can.

    Any smart person can see after a while in a relationship where its going unless she is lying to her self. And in that case she is good

    Men are simple!!! Ego drives a lot of us... if he know she has been with his friend it will take him a while to be over it, but if he likes her then he will. But she just has to make him do it his way. A MAN NEEDS TO BE A MAN!!!

    ReplyDelete